Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
With over 3,500 locations from coast to coast, SONIC, America's Drive-In is the nation's largest chain of drive-in restaurants. As our franchise group continues to expand at an incredibly rapid rate, we are currently looking to add responsible, driven, and excited leaders to our team!
Basic job duties include:
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Team / Crew Members, Carhops and Skating Carhops
- Directs and assigns restaurant employees as needed to ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance to all policies and practices
- Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels, inventory levels and food cost control
- Completes inventory as needed
- Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the guest at all times.
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests.
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations required
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR); experience running shifts without supervision
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions
- Ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC
- Ability to work irregular hours and nights as well as weekends and holidays when required
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous food service to our guests
- Professional individuals who value people and demonstrate respect for others
- A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and objectives
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead team members
- Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building sales, expense management and developing teams
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com